Why Work With Us?
Personal Banc strongly believes that employees are its best assets. We provide competitive remuneration and conducive working environment that empower our employees to grow and excel professionally. Join the Personal Banc Team and together we move hand in hand towards your career goals, write to [email protected]
This position reports directly to the Chairman and will be the first point of contact for the Chairman with regards to his personal and private matters. The incumbent must be trustworthy, matured and able to multi task.
- Prioritise, manage and execute all instructions given by the Chairman in a timely manner.
- Manage the Chairman’s appointments.
- Liaise with Government Office and Agencies on official matters.
- Liaise with existing and potential Clients as well as Vendors and Contractors.
- Manage and administering relevant Licences.
- Process requests and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Produce work reports and present to Chairman in a timely manner.
- Partake in organising Company Events.
- Carry out any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Chairman and the Management from time to time.
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative.
- Committed and Enthusiastic.
- Excellent Client - Relationship Management Skills.
- Result oriented with excellent Time Management Skills.
- Degree / Diploma in any field.
- Must be a MALE Malaysian Citizen and must be fluent and well versed in English, Tamil & Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least five (5) years of relevant working experience.
- Must be reliable, committed and trustworthy.
- Must be presentable and smart.
- Possess own transportation.