Life at Personal Banc
We are deeply committed to SERVE WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH, to the ones closes to our hearts - Our People. We provide a safe and inclusive workplace where we communicate openly, reward and recognise great work and foster teamwork. We work hard to build a better future for us and we have a little fun too to spread positive vibes around us. Our People's life outside of work is important to us, especially time spent with family.
Why Work With Us?
Personal Banc strongly believes that employees are its best assets. We provide competitive remuneration and conducive working environment that empower our employees to grow and excel professionally. Join the Personal Banc Team and together we move hand in hand towards your career goals, write to email@example.com
- Manage Front Office by attending to incoming calls and visitors.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing documents.
- Ensure cleanliness and upkeep of general office area.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing etc.
- Manage stationeries and pantry purchases.
- Produce stock reports as and when necessary.
- Monitor staff attendance and leave.
- Carry out any ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate / Diploma in any field.
- Well versed in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skills: Telephone Etiquette, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Phone Skills.
- A team player with a pleasant personality.
- Attention to detail and a fast learner.