Life at Personal Banc
We are deeply committed to SERVE WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH, to the ones closes to our hearts - Our People. We provide a safe and inclusive workplace where we communicate openly, reward and recognise great work and foster teamwork. We work hard to build a better future for us and we have a little fun too to spread positive vibes around us. Our People's life outside of work is important to us, especially time spent with family.
Why Work With Us?
Personal Banc strongly believes that employees are its best assets. We provide competitive remuneration and conducive working environment that empower our employees to grow and excel professionally. Join the Personal Banc Team and together we move hand in hand towards your career goals, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
To build and maintain relationship with Investors. To draw in Investors and bring in Investment opportunities. Actively involves in Market Research activities to understand and stay ahead of competition.
- To promote Personal Banc’s Investment products by applying the Hunter concept.
- Actively Drive and achieve monthly New Investor acquisition target and Key Performance Indicators set by the Company.
- To engage, network and build strong long-term Relationship with Affluent Investors.
- To service Investors with high level of Integrity, build rapport and obtain constant referrals from Investors as well as to maintain a positive company image.
- Actively involves in Sales / Marketing activities as well as to create effective Sales Strategies and Proposals.
- To plan, develop as well as Present Product Pitching to Investors and Close Deals.
- Ensure excellent Investor experience is accorded to all Investors at all times throughout the Investor life cycle.
- Conduct regular Market Research to be aware and ahead of Competition. Provide regular feedback to Management on Market Trends.
- Demonstrate excellent Customer Service traits by promptly attending to Investors’ needs and take on a Consultative role to provide value-added service.
- To submit timely daily, weekly and monthly reports to Management.
- Diploma / Degree in Marketing or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales/Marketing/Business Development/Relationship Management in Banking or Financial Industry.
- Relationship Management experience in Premier / Priority Banking is an added advantage.
- Possess top notch hunting and network management skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills as well as Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Strong Negotiation and Closing skills.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in Spoken and Written English and Malay.
- Well versed with Microsoft Office.
- Independent and Able to work under pressure.
- Possess passion for Customer Service and Relationship Management.
- Curious and Intuitive with an Agile mindset to be able to anticipate Investor needs, overcome challenges and adapt to change.
- Proactive, Result Oriented with strong sales drive.
- Strategic and Analytical thinking, Meticulous and Good in Mathematics and Calculations.
- Self-motivated and a Team player
- Relationship Management and Customer Service
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Negotiation skills